For two months, we’ll take you out of your regular routine and bring you into the startup environment of TechHub Bucharest, where you’ll get loads of learning, working and growing done. But first, here are the main things you need to know to get there!
Application deadline, selection announcement, period you have to be in Bucharest – make sure you get these dates highlighted in you calendar!
Grow your chances of getting accepted: make sure you fit our selection criteria and keep the evaluation criteria in mind when you do those final tweaks on your plans and fill out the application form!
To participate in MVP Academy, startups must fit the following profile:
- The project must be in its first 2 years of activity
- Must have at least one co-founder from CEE and at least part of the team residing in CEE
- Must present at least a working prototype to the selection team
- Must have raised a maximum of 50k EUR in funding
- Must not have a prior acceleration experience for the current project
We will be evaluating applicant startups based on the following criteria:
- Team fit & experience
- Market size & trend
- Market validation & traction
- International potential and impact
- Overall feasibility (ex. scalability, customer acquisition cost)
To help us make the best startup evaluations and get THE best teams into our program, we’ll be taking advantage of our external judges expertise.
Co-founder & CEO, How to Web
Liaison Manager, hub:raum
Business Evangelist, Microsoft (Romania)
Co-founder & CPO, MavenHut
Program Manager, MVP Academy
Can we help?
If you have any unanswered questions, proposals for partnerships or anything else you want to talk to us about, please contact us at [email protected]!